Monday, November 22, 2010

My Pure In Heart Pictures

New to Mom Seriously? WELCOME! Be sure to sign up for my daily email newsletter, full of practical tips for purposeful parenting!

 
Better late than never...here are a few of my pics from the Pure In Heart Conference in Tampa, FL!


That gorgeous castle is the backdrop for the keynote speakers in the main sessions. It is definitely "ooohh" and "awwwww" worthy! Who's that behind the keyboard? My favorite princess!

Several of our teen volunteers for the 11-12 year old group! They were great!




  • You can see lots more photos on the Pure In Heart Facebook page!
  • Read more about Pure In Heart Conference and watch a video when you go HERE.
  • Pure In Heart Founder Susan Henson wants moms to understand the culture their daughters confront. Read that post HERE.

  
Rebecca
Don't miss any great parenting info: Subscribe to my daily email newsletter! Click HERE.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails