Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Are Hemlines a Heart Issue?

Tomorrow, I'll be posting Part Two of my interview with Youth Pastor/Speaker Troy Perry. We'll be talking about modesty among other things, but I came across this clip and I just wanted to post it and see what you think about it. Agree? Disagree? Please feel free to leave comments! (If you're subscribing via email and the video doesn't play for you, please come over to MomSeriously.com to view it!)



Rebecca
Don't miss any great parenting info: Subscribe to my daily email newsletter! Click HERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree! I used to have an issue with dressing very immodestly until I realized what I was doing and why. I know it's not a very popular message, but it needs to be talked about & I wish more mothers would pass this on gently to their daughters.

Rebecca Ingram Powell said...

I agree!

Related Posts with Thumbnails