|Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar|
"People often wonder how we manage the dynamics of such a large family," notes Jim Bob Duggar. "Curious parents will often ask, We have two children, and they fight like cats and dogs. How do you do it with 17? But in their minds, they are picturing 17 children in one house fighting and bickering with each other. They are picturing total chaos, and it would be! However, that preconceived image is actually just the opposite of what happens in our home.
"God’s principles, put into practice, will work in every family:
- Being open to God’s revelation of truth through personal study of His Word and solid biblical teaching
- Confessing where we fall short, repenting, and turning away from our sin
- Making things right with those we have hurt, resolving the conflict, and putting away anger
- Asking for accountability from other Christians
All posts in this Sibling Rivalry series:
- Get a Clue When It Comes to Sibling Rivalry
- Diminish Sibling Rivalry When You Celebrate Differences
- Sibling Rivalry Calls for a Love Connection
- Sibling Rivalry vs. The Love Dynamic
PLUS, CHECK OUT THE DUGGAR FAMILY'S FAVORITE BOOKS! CLICK HERE!