Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Let's Visit with Micca!

The next stop on the Season of Change Book tour is Reflections, Micca Campbell's blog!




Micca is an author (Her new book will be out in Feb 09!), speaker, wife, mom, and devoted child of God. She serves as the outreach director for Proverbs 31 Ministries, a ministry she's been a part of since 2001.



She's been a part of my life since 1995, when Rich and I first moved to Nashville. She is a dear person and sister in Christ. It's been so exciting to follow her journey into ministry and to watch how God has used her to glorify His Name. I remember the first time she had me over to her house, and she shared her story with me. I said, "You ought to be a speaker." Of course, I wasn't the first person who had told her that!



We have shared many precious moments together in prayer, and wonderful, happy times in fellowship. While we don't see each other very much anymore, with our lives and kids always on the go, I'm so thankful for Micca's surrendered life, her heart for Jesus Christ, and her passion for His mission. To enjoy our visit, click HERE.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Are you tired from all the travels yet? I hope everything is going well on your tour! Tomorrow is your last stop. Hope it goes great.

Prayed for you today!

Related Posts with Thumbnails