Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blackberry Cobbler!! EASY!!

Hey Everybody,

I'm full of it!!! Blackberry cobbler, that is! :) And it was so good, and it was so easy!! I just googled "easy blackberry cobbler" and that it was! It was actually my first blackberry cobbler. And I'm sitting here full of it and thinking, "Why haven't I done this before?"

I have also been cleaning my office/schoolroom and closet today. I will be attacking my actual desk tomorrow! So far I have three bags of trash, and a full box of homeschooling books, etc. to give to my sister-in-law. (She will be so happy!) We are planning to start school on August 13th--not a full schedule, but we are wading in, so to speak.

My best bets for music to clean to:
www.myspace.com/danyapowell (of course!)
www.myspace.com/mistyraemusic (You'll love her, too!)
and, because I know the words to all his songs and it takes me back to a much simpler time:
www.donny.com

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Loving your puns: "full of it", "up to my ears." I think you're very punny...I mean funny.

Music to clean to? Maybe that is my problem...I'm not playing music. Of course I'm not cleaning either. I'm 0 for 2. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails