Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday

Hey Everybody,


I've been at home all morning with my youngest, who was up sick in the night. This is his second virus this season! Bless his heart. So we watched a couple of preachers (I took notes on Dr. James Merritt's sermon this morning--it was good stuff! I'll write more about that after I process it more!), listened to some praise and worship, and concluded the morning with a few episodes of "I Love Lucy." :) Laughter is good medicine! It has been so good today just to sit and hold my fifth grader! I know he's sick, but that's a pretty good excuse for him to be still and for me to get to hold him for a while. He is, after all, my baby!

This afternoon I am going back through my Season of Change manuscript one last time. One thing I haven't thought about at all is the dedication page. Baby Boot Camp was dedicated to my mom and my mother-in-law. Wise Up! was to Danya. Dig Deep was to my sons. And Get Real! was dedicated to my own dear Boaz, my husband Rich. I'm not real sure what to do with this one, so I am praying through that.

I am excited about this book and excited about the process. I'm already praying about my cover and what God wants to do with that! I've also gotten more emails from folks interested in holding a Girl of Worth conference! Yay! Danya, Misty, and I are ready! Our next stop together is the Girls of Integrity conference in Evansville, IN--it is a mere six weeks away!









No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails