Friday, February 1, 2008

Excited about the new book!

I am so excited about the new book! I have already received an endorsement from my dear friend, Ginger Plowman. I was thrilled with it:

Rebecca Ingram Powell has hit the ball out of the park with this one! If you desire to truly understand, relate to, and enjoy a fantastic relationship with your middle-schooler, I highly recommend that you read and re-read this power-packed, insightful book. As a result, you and your child will be deeply blessed. ~Ginger Plowman, Author of Don't Make Me Count to Three and Heaven at Home


Ginger and Rich are the two who made it their goal to get this book written! LOL! I've been talking about it for over two years, but it was over the summer that I actually started it. I remember last May, Ginger and I stayed up one night during FPEA to map out the table of contents! Of course, many months later, in the finished product, the table of contents that I ended up with was a far cry with what we discussed that night! But I am so thankful for Ginger's constant encouragement of this project!It is a true blessing to have people who are supporting you when you take on something that seems bigger than you are! My mom-in-law is another one of those people in my life who has the greatest, most positive attitude! She thinks I can do anything! She is always encouraging me and every member of our family. (Yes, I'm blessed!)

By the way, Ginger has a new project of her own that will be released in March! It is called No More Whining! I cannot wait until it is available! Parents everywhere will soon have an actual method for teaching their children how to communicate without whining. :) Isn't that good news?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails