Tuesday, January 1, 2008

GET REAL! Embrace the Reality of Ruth


Get Real! Embrace the Reality of Ruth
Order from Amazon HERE.








It all starts with a story.
What's yours?
Before the curtain goes up, before the actors are cast, before the director is assigned, it starts with a story, and Ruth's story may be a lot like yous. It's a story of everyday life.
The drama of relationships.
The disappointment of hard times.
The struggle to survive.


God wrote Ruth's story. His heart provided the stage, His hands formed the set, and His hope conceived the Hero. Through this in-depth study, you, like Ruth, will come to know the One who wrote your story: the beginning and the end and everything that happens in between.

Get Real! Embrace the Reality of Ruth
includes:
READ THE SCRIPT Scripture reading with devotional-style lessons are followed by interactive questions.
TAKE TWO Contributing author Danya Powell shares from a teen's heart.
PRAYER: YOUR BACKSTAGE PASS A Guide to Praying for Others.
SCRIPTURISTICS Foundations for Scripture Memory
________________________________________
R E V I E W S
My mom bought me your new Bible study “Get Real” and I wanted to let you know that I think it is AMAZING! I just finished the 4th week and I love it. I think that it is great how you have Danya handle Friday’s study. She is truly a girl of God. Well, I just wanted to thank you for writing these studies. They are so great. I haven’t come across any other Bible study as great as yours. ~Kathryn, 15

It's all there, played out in living color among friends and family, work and play, joy and grief. Real life.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails