You may not be hustling out the door every day, but you still need a nightly routine that prepares for you for a hassle-free morning. The old saying is true: If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Ask yourself:
- Does your hubs have what he needs for the next day?
- Do you know what’s for breakfast?
- Do you and your kids have your clothes laid out?
- Do you have the alarm set to wake before your kids?
- And don’t forget to GO TO BED!
If you're organizationally challenged, be sure to check out these posts!
- Do Your Routines Work for You and Your Family?
- Three Steps That Will Take You from Wanting to Be Organized to Actually BEING Organized
- Simple Routines for Kids (That Really Work!)
- How Perfectionism and Procrastination Affect Your Relationship with Jesus
Don't miss any great parenting info: Subscribe to my daily email newsletter! Click HERE.
If you like it, Tweet it!