Friday, August 30, 2013

Devotions for New Moms | Baby Boot Camp through the Years




This month I celebrate 13 years since my devotional book for new moms, Baby Boot Camp, was published. I'm excited to take a few minutes to celebrate the book--and the fact that now Baby Boot Camp is available in Spanish! 

My Book of Devotions for New Moms

"You wrote Baby Boot Camp! Oh, let me hug your neck!" Often I will meet ladies who read my very first book, Baby Boot Camp, and every time I do, it's a thrill. They never fail to bring me to tears as they tell me how much it meant to them to have a devotional book for new moms to carry them through those first few weeks with a new baby.

Aren't those some of the hardest weeks of your life? If you're a mom, you know those first weeks with a new baby are challenging in ways you could have never imagined.

:: Order Baby Boot Camp: Basic Training for the First Six Weeks of Motherhood

Spanish Devotions for New Moms

I'm especially excited that Baby Boot Camp is now available in a Spanish edition. It thrills me to see this new mom's devotion being given new life with a new voice that can further women's ministry to Hispanic new moms.

:: If you know a Spanish-speaking new mom, reach out to her with a copy of  Mi Bebe las Primeras Seis Semanas.

Classic Baby Boot Camp: The First Edition (Pink Baby Boot Camp)

Do you have a pink copy of Baby Boot Camp? That was my very first, self-published edition of the book. What an exciting journey that was with the Lord, for my whole family! Recently I got to see my dear friend Lynnae Hall, who posed with her newborn son, Hampton for that first cover. She is as lovely as ever.




For Baby Boot Camp to be 13 years old--Wow! It really seems incredible to me. When it was published, I was 33 years old, and my children were 8, 6, and 3. Read the story behind Baby Boot Camp here, and learn all the amazing circumstances that surrounded its publication.

If you're a Baby Boot Camp mom, I'd love to hear from you!


Rebecca
Don't miss any great parenting info: Subscribe to my daily email newsletter! Click HERE.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails