Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Coming Up



I'm excited to let you know about several things I have coming up this fall. In just a couple of weeks, I'll be the speaker for Mommy Jammies Night! I honestly can't promise that I will be in my jammes, people, but since it's not until 8pm my time, I can promise that I will be pretty relaxed.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012
8:00 pm CST / 9:00 pm EST
MOMMY JAMMIES NIGHT details

I'll be talking about middle schoolers and you don't even have to leave your laptop to join me! If you're thinking, Well, my child isn't in middle school yet, so this might not be the topic for me, then let me  offer you this encouragement: You would rather be listening to a "how to" talk about middle schoolers than looking for a "what now" talk when they're older!




If you're in the Tampa area, a Pure In Heart Conference for Moms and Daughters is coming up in November!

Saturday, November 10, 2012
Idlewild Baptist Church
PURE IN HEART CONFERENCE details

This is a life-changing event for moms, daughters ( 7 years old - 12 years old), and grandmoms--so please make plans to attend. It's definitely time you want to spend preparing yourself and your daughter for the years ahead.



Rebecca
Don't miss any great parenting info: Subscribe to my daily email newsletter! Click HERE.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails