Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Upcoming Interview for ParentLife Magazine with...



New to Mom Seriously? Welcome! You'll find tons of great parenting articles, and homeschooling encouragement. Enjoy!



I am so blessed to get to interview some really cool people for ParentLife magazine, and I'm really excited about an upcoming interview with--YES--Priscilla Shirer! If you've read any of her books or heard her speak, you know she is just amazing. In addition to her public ministry as a Bible teacher, she's a wife and a mom, parenting three growing boys. If you were me, what would you ask her about her parenting style? About being the only female in a house full of males? About what she's teaching her sons and what she's doing to point them to Christ? I've got plenty of questions of my own, but I'd love your suggestions, too! What would you like to know?

Rebecca
Don't miss any great parenting info: Subscribe to my daily email newsletter! Click HERE.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails