Friday, March 18, 2011

Follow Me On Twitter for Updates from the Pure In Heart Conference!

It's here! The Pure In Heart Conference happens tomorrow at the Trinity Baptist Church in Lake Charles, Louisiana!

And guess what? We have two more conferences scheduled for this fall! Perhaps one of them is near you! I hope so! I will be releasing the details of our upcoming conferences very soon!

This weekend, I'll be updating my Twitter just as often as possible. Danya is really good about updating her Twitter account too. Check in with us from time to time and see what is going on. I'll be tweeting prayer requests, too, and it would be great to know that I have your prayer support. We are going into enemy territory, you know, and going in on our knees is the very best strategy.

Thanks, everyone! Have a great weekend!

Rebecca
Don't miss any great parenting info: Subscribe to my daily email newsletter! Click HERE.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails