A very special homeschooling family recently welcomed a grandchild into the world! I am so excited for them! This week, my wrap-up is written with second generation homeschoolers in mind. Here are the top ten ways you know that you are the child of homeschoolers! (I hope y'all enjoy this! I had a lot of fun writing it! Thanks to the homeschool moms and homeschooled kids who offered input so my readers would LOL!)
9. You are swaddled in denim.
8. Your parents have charted the past nine months on a timeline mounted across their living room wall.
7. Your parents' greatest stress has been deciding which letter of the alphabet would begin your name (thus setting the precedent for all future siblings' names)
6. Your nursery is wallpapered with world maps.
5. Your first rattle is made of salt dough.
4. Your parents insisted on a midwife who could speak Latin.
3. Your aunts and uncles are currently writing papers on neonatal development, postpartum depression, and the rising cost of health care.
2. Your grandmother is pregnant.
1. Your mother grinds her own breast milk.
Don't miss any great parenting info: Subscribe to my daily email newsletter! Click HERE.