Monday, August 9, 2010

A "Something-Special-End-of-Sale" Sale for Procrastinators!

THIS SALE IS NOW CLOSED!

My kids' youth pastor often wears a T-shirt that reads, "Procrastinators Unite...tomorrow!" I keep meaning to tell him how much I like it LOL. I am a procrastinator, and over the years, it has been a weakness that has kept me on my knees. In fact, the only good thing I can say about it is that it has kept me dependent upon the Lord.

We procrastinators typically do not qualify for things like "early bird specials," so in this, the final week of my Back-to-School sale, I have something special for people who have put off placing an order. I'm offering one of my favorite parenting tools, Wise Words for Moms by Ginger Plowman, TODAY ONLY, FOR $4.99--with FREE SHIPPING. Yes, I know, unbelieveable!

If you've never seen a copy of this little gem, it is simply a chart that lists 22 common childhood misbehaviors, followed by heart-probing questions for a mom to ask her child. These questions help a child to "own" his behavior, to realize that he made a choice and he is responsible for that choice. This is followed by a Scripture that tells the child what God says about that particular misbehavior ("put it off"), and another verse for what the right behavior would have been in that situation ("put it on"). We always did role-playing and acted out the right behavior/response when the kids were younger. Wise Words for Moms changed the way I parented and helped me to really understand how to use God's Word practically, for encouraging, correcting, and loving my children. I got my first copy when my children were 11, 9, and 6. I recommend it for families with kids 12 and younger.
Remember, all my resources are being offered with FREE SHIPPING for a few more days! But if you want a copy of Wise Words for Moms at this great price, place your order today before 10:00 PM CST!



Rebecca

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails