Friday, May 28, 2010

Read the Review: In A Heartbeat

Hey Everybody,

I hope you are looking forward to a great, long weekend! I am so thankful for those who have served our country, and those who continue to do so. If I've ever met you at a homeschool conference, you've probably seen the army boot that I keep on my table, right next to "Baby Boot Camp." This was given to me by a soldier who has been on several tours in the "sand pit" (as he calls Iraq). It is precious to me because I know he serves our country out of his love for his fellow Americans--a love that has asked him to risk his life time and time again--and he has done so willingly. Blows my mind. Remember our troops currently serving as you remember those who gave their lives and youth for our dear country.

On a different note (and a musical note at that!), thought you might want to see this great review on Danya's new CD, In a Heartbeat, from Kris over at Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers. Click HERE.

Rebecca

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails