Monday, April 26, 2010

YAY! She's On Her Way Home!


Hey Everybody!

My girl comes home today! I am so excited! She's been on tour with her band for ten days! If you don't follow Danya on Twitter or the band DANYA on Facebook, then you are missing some fun stuff! One of the gals I got to know when I was in Jacksonville, AL, last weekend said, "Oh, I follow Danya on Twitter. She is so funny!" She gets that from me, of course, LOL! The boys and I have had a great--albeit exhausting--week, but they've missed their sister too!

The band has had a great time at churches, a Christian school, and several other venues throughout KY, PA, and IN. I can't wait to hear all the stories when they get home! But first...I want a hug!

I hope everybody has a great day! Check back for Mom's Tip of the Day at noon CST!


Rebecca

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Awesome! I'd love to hear her band. When is she coming to Michigan?

Related Posts with Thumbnails