I love Thankful Thursday!
1. My new look! I am so thankful for Edie's giftings in putting this site together for me. I could have never pulled this off, and I'm just really grateful that Edie uses the creativity and design skills that God gave her for His glory!
2. ParentLife magazine. I am so grateful to write for this wonderful Christian parenting magazine. I'm also thrilled that they came alongside me to provide the FREE subscription for my giveaway package! If you haven't entered my giveaway, do it today! This is the last day, and the winner will be announced tomorrow.
3. Friends! It has been so much fun this week reading your comments. Y'all have blessed me! I even heard from a friend of mine from high school!
4. Leftover paint. I have been planning for some time to spend a week this summer fixing up the bathroom my kids share. I had a gallon of leftover paint from another project that was a great color for it, and I found new light fixtures at Lowe's today that were marked down 75%! Perfect!
5. God's re-design. Edie re-designed my blog, and as mentioned in #4, I've been re-designing the bathroom. I'm most thankful, however, for how the Lord has re-designed my life. The blood my Savior shed covers me in His righteousness, and the makeover He gave me continues to take place, from the inside out.
What are you thankful for today?