Friday, May 13, 2011

Weekly Wrap Up: Where I Have Been

New to Mom Seriously? Welcome! You'll find tons of great parenting articles, homeschooling encouragement, and every day, a Mom's Tip of the Day. Enjoy!

Hello Everybody,

How busy does the end of the school year get at your house? We have been swamped. As the boys have been finishing up their assignments, I've taken on several new writing projects along with other editorial work that greets me at my desk each day. Add to that a daughter in the music biz and baseball season heading into tournament time, and we have a pretty full schedule! Not a lot of time left to blog! :)

(L to R) David, Rich, Derek

My guys have had a great season. I've loved having them on the same team! Rich has enjoyed helping coach this high school team as his schedule has allowed him to. I'm hoping to get my game on and be back to more regular blogging after the tournament this weekend!

Check out all the Weekly Wrap Ups at Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers!





Rebecca
Don't miss any great parenting info: Subscribe to my daily email newsletter! Click HERE.


4 comments:

Autismland Penny said...

Whew, I got tired just reading all that! Looks like a busy but fruitful week!

Unknown said...

Sports keep me hoppin' here too! My oldest isn't playing baseball this season, so I'm ONLY at fields 4 afternoons a week this spring with the younger ones. But! it's fun stuff! Enjoy! Stopping by from Weekly Wrap-up!

Jessy

Rebecca Ingram Powell said...

Thanks, Chef Penny! I enjoyed dropping by your blog today!

Jessy, we really do enjoy it. I can't believe my guys are already playing high school baseball, and that this season has flown by so quickly!

chris said...

I get it! End of year stuff is crazy! Ready for summer.

Related Posts with Thumbnails