8. I always show up on time.
7. A pouch of baseballs at my waist is not a good look for me.
6. I can count higher than three.
5. I think my sons are always safe.
4. There would be one strike zone, and it would be the same for both teams.
3. When I say "strike" it sounds like the word, "strike."
2. I'm better at guilt trips than power trips.
1. I'm consistent. (See #5.)
[Please note: This post is for entertainment purposes only. Some of my best friends are umpires. :)]
Don't miss any great parenting info: Subscribe to my daily email newsletter! Click HERE.
If you like it, Tweet it!