Monday, July 19, 2010

He's Sweet 16!

Hey Everybody,

We have just returned from a GREAT vacation in Michigan (of all places--I'll tell you more about that later this week!) and so, I didn't get to properly wish my dear David a happy birthday on my blog (or my FB!).

We all knew that this was going to be a hard year on me, with Danya's 18th birthday and high school graduation, and then of course, my "baby," Derek, turning 13 back in March, and now this big birthday: David's 16th! Oh my. My kids are growing, growing, and on their way to being all grown up.

I am so thankful to have been entrusted with the care of this precious young man. He is funny, charming, kind, and he loves the Lord. He is a bold evangelist. He is a knowledgeable teacher. He can write me under the table! I am so blessed to be his mom. Happy Birthday, David!



Rebecca

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails