Tuesday, January 1, 2008

BABY BOOT CAMP

Baby Boot Camp: Basic Training for the First Six Weeks of Motherhood
ORDER FROM AMAZON HERE

This survival guide takes the worry out of the first six weeks of motherhood. Forty-two reassuring devotions reveal what your friends won't tell you and offer motivation for each new day (or late night) with your little one, Baby Boot Camp is ideal basic training for the unknown world of mothering a newborn.







NOW IN ITS FOURTH PRINTING! 
R E V I E W S !
Rebecca Ingram Powell knows first hand the ups and downs of being a new mom and has written the best new mom's journal on the market today. Reading “Baby Boot Camp,” a new mom will not just find a friend in Rebecca but also a mentor who jumps down in the trenches of sleepless nights and endless diapers to offer her readers heart-touching encouragement and Biblical truth. I truly believe that “Baby Boot Camp” should be tucked in every new mom's diaper bag!
Lysa TerKeurst
President, Proverbs 31 Ministries

I have recommended your book to EVERY new mom I know. Even being the second time for me to read it, it blessed me all over again. I LOVE your book! As you know, it’s hard to fit in a good devotional especially those first few weeks but this was short enough, yet deep enough that I was fed.
AUDREY F.
Mother of two

As a brand new mother, I received such encouragement from this book. I realized just how precious a privilege it is to be entrusted by God to raise one of His special gifts.
Amazon.com Reviewer

This book was fantastic. I received it when I gave birth to my third child, and found applications that were useful for all of my children. The chapters are short and easy to pick up and put down whenever you have a spare minut
e.
Amazon.com Reviewer

I am still giving your Baby Boot Camp out to all of our new preschool moms and continually get such positive feedback. One new mom told me this morning: "Baby Boot Camp has hit all my exact emotions! It has been perfect for me at this time!" Thank you so much!
Sheila Hinds
Minister to Preschoolers
Montgomery, Alabama

I just wanted to say thank you for this book. It was SUCH an encouragement to me. In my first 6 weeks, there were many days I really needed encouragement, and God used your words to minister to me.
GARRETT'S MOM
Atlanta

BABY BOOT CAMP is also available from these fine retailers:
Barnes&Noble~ChristianBook.com~BooksAMillion~ LifeWay~Family Christian and Amazon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails